I am telling you this from experience. I suffered from postpartum shedding after I had my son march 2017. I had not experience this with my daughter so this was frighting to me. I felt like I was losing so much hair but in all reality it was not much just all my edges. I had to learn how to cope with the hair loss. I am going to give you all some tips on what I did to help my hair grown back healthier and fuller than before.
- NO tight protective styling- Everyone just wants to throw their hair in braids but if your hair is already fragile why would you want to put more tension on our hair.
- Twist outs are you BFF-low manipulation styles you be your go too.
- MOISTURE MOISTURE MOISTURE -It is okay to spray water on your hair. Your hair is like a plant it needs to be watered to grow.
- OILS especially extra virgin olive oil and Jamaican black castor oil.
- Last but not least DO NOT STRESS! It is just hair and it will grow back.