OK NATURALISTAS LET TALK TRESSES. Today i gonna tell you everything you need to know about natural hair. I Know I Know this is gonna be a a long list. Nope… u got it wrong. I am gonna tell you in 10 TOP TIPS.This will save you after the big chop. Or even when transitioning. Ok so lets get right into it. FACTS FACTS FACTS ONLY
- Detangle gently with conditioner- Use a conditioner with lots of slip so it will be easier to detangle.
- Trim split ends regularly- This will guarantee healthier hair and prevent breakage.
- Oil Pre-Poos- A “pre-poo” is usually an oil treatment applied to hair prior to shampooing or conditioning. Adding a prepoo treatment to hair helps to restore lost moisture.
- Air Dry- Minimize heat usage and opt for air drying. Also wring out your curls with a tee-shirt as opposed to a towel.
- Moisturize- Keep hair moisturized, dry hair = prone to breakage.
- LCO Method-L=liquid, O= oil, C=cream.Use this method to lock moisture into your hair.
- Clarify Regularly- Build up clogs your pores and causes tangling and dull hair. You will want to use a clarifying shampoo or the apple cider vinegar wash to get rid of build up.
- Massage Your Scalp- Massaging your scalp regularly will increase your blood flow and promote healthy hair growth.
- Protein Treatments- Using protein treatments regularly will aid in making your hair stronger, after all your hair is made of protein! It’s also the key to healthy hair.
- Low Manipulation- Choose low manipulation hairstyles, or protective hairstyles. Constant tugging, combing and pulling can create breakage and shedding. The less you pick with your hair, the better the chances are for promoting strong healthier hair.
XOXO Naturally Natural